5 Ways To Get Roselyn Sanchez’s Glowing Skin!
By Amanda Flores | 04/02/2013 - 14:25 | 0 Comments
No one pulls off a luminous complexion like our Puerto Rican birthday girl. The key to getting her lit-from-within glow is by following a skin care routine morning and night that hydrates and repairs. Here are five products to get you started.
Start your morning and nighttime routine with a cleanser that moisturizes and gives skin a deep clean, yet is still safe for sensitive skin.
Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, $30, Sephora.com
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'