5 Ways To Get Roselyn Sanchez’s Glowing Skin!
By Amanda Flores | 04/02/2013 - 14:25 | 0 Comments
No one pulls off a luminous complexion like our Puerto Rican birthday girl. The key to getting her lit-from-within glow is by following a skin care routine morning and night that hydrates and repairs. Here are five products to get you started.
Start your morning and nighttime routine with a cleanser that moisturizes and gives skin a deep clean, yet is still safe for sensitive skin.
Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, $30, Sephora.com
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation