Take your favorite pink polish from girly to edgy with this DIY manicure.
What you'll need:
- Pink polish like Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Must-Have Iris.
- Metallic silver polish. Try, OPI Nail Lacquer in Pirouette My Whistle.
- Pale pink or nude polish. We like, Zoya Nail Polish in Bela.
- A clear top coat
- Paint your thumb, pointer and pinkie fingers using the pink polish.
- Using the silver color, paint two coats on your middle finger.
- Apply two coats of the pale pink on your ring finger. Let dry, then make a diagonal streak on the outside top corner of your nail using the silver polish.
- Finish with a top coat.