Celebrating the success of his latest film, Manchester By the Sea, Damon arrived wearing a dashing navy tuxedo accessorized with a black bow tie and Bruno Magli shoes, while sporting a well-groomed haircut. Barroso wore a refreshing silver number with a complimenting split, and rocked a classic pull back bun with teardrop earrings.
Here is how to achieve the couple's his & her's Oscars beauty looks:
1. Prepare your hair with the Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo and Conditioner ($49, $52).
2. Apply the Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse from roots to ends.
3. Part hair in the middle and secure in a classic Italian chignon at the nape.
4. Finish with Superfine Hair Spray ($36).
1. Prep hair with Signature Shampoo ($42).
2. Allow hair to air dry.
3. Emulsify Rough Luxury Soft Molding Paste ($36) in hands and apply throughout to shape.