From Ariana Grande’s signature pony to Taylor Swift’s turquoise liner, these Grammy Awards red carpet beauty looks had us all saying "wow:"
1. Ariana Grande
‘If it ain’t broke’, don’t fix it must be this singer’s beauty motto. She continues to rock the high pony and, hey, we still think it looks great!
2. Kat Graham
You can’t go wrong with a chic top knot. It’s simple, looks great with any hair texture and is totally low-maintenance.
3. Gwen Stefani
We love that she ditched her signature red lip for a nude one. And to top it off with a stylish pompadour hairstyle was perfection.
4. Kim Kardashian West
Somehow the news that she got a haircut surpassed her magazine cover—you know which one we mean—and we’re not surprised. It looks effortlessly gorg.
5. Taylor Swift
Love that she went with a turquoise liner instead of black…even if it was a little matchy-matchy with her dress.
6. Jessie J.
Talk about a statement lip! This matte berry pout is pure drama.
7. Iggy Azalea
She made a Heidi-esque braid look super-elegant and chic in a way no one else ever could.
Killer brows, an on-trend pixie and a burgundy lip. A total beauty goddess!
9. Nicki Minaj
She kept it simple and classic and totally nailed it! We love the cat eye, pastel pink lip combo.
10. Lady Gaga
Only Gaga could pull of a metallic green smoky eye with silver locks. But celebrity makeup artist, Sarah Tanno, shares how you can get the look too:
- For Lady Gaga’s bold eye, Tanno opted for a range of cream shadows for their “soft, metallic shimmer” that “blend wonderfully to give her eyes that smokey edge.”
- She first applied Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Tin (SV810) ($25) all over the lids and accentuated the inner corners of the eyes with Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Mist (WT901) ($25).
- Next, Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Caviar (BK912) ($25) was smudged on the outer corners of the lids and into the lash line “to create depth.” The cream shadows were then set with Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Lido (GR412) ($33).
- Tanno heavily applied Shiseido Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil in Black (BK901) ($20) all around the eyes and blended throughout.
- Lady Gaga’s eyes were finished with a couple coats of Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume in Black (BK901) ($24).