Latina Makeup, Latina MakeUp Tips, Advice and news for Hispanic Women
By Amanda Flores | 05/09/2012 - 15:19 | 0 Comments
Evita Peron has been played by some of the top leading ladies in show biz, and rightfully so: the lady had style. The old Hollywood glam she embodied decades ago is now brought to life each night by Elena Roger, the Argentinean actress who plays the lead role on Broadway. Aside from her killer vocals, we were also...
By Sugey Palomares | 03/27/2012 - 16:17 | 0 Comments
Naya Rivera is our favorite fresh-faced cheerleader on Glee, but we love how the part-Puerto Rican actress mixes things up on the red carpet. From sexy red lips, to classic smokey eyes, Rivera always looks amazing behind all of that make-up! Check out Naya Rivera’s beauty transformation below and let us know which is your...
By Kate Sandoval | 02/16/2012 - 18:39 | 0 Comments
Although we’ve been watching Afro-Latina supermodel Joan Smalls walk the runways all week during New York Fashion Week, we’re still most transfixed with her look for the Carolina Herrera show.
Her hair was left down and long, held back with a thin black elastic headband. The trick, hairstylist Orlando Pita explained...
By Kate Sandoval | 02/16/2012 - 09:01 | 0 Comments
No one does gorgeous, dressed-up, ball-ready fashion better than Oscar de la Renta.
And, once again, his go-to hair and makeup pros (Orlando Pita and Gucci Westman) delivered glamorous, dramatic, beautiful looks to complement his vision for Fashion Week.
The hair was spritzed with T3 Orlando...
By Kate Sandoval | 02/14/2012 - 16:37 | 0 Comments
If you, like me, have oh, about five minutes max to zoom out of your office and dash to your Valentine's Day plans - then you need these 5 speedy tricks. We promise you’ll be on time and looking gorgeous. Plus, all of these work with stuff you’ve surely got on-hand. Here we go:
1. Flip your head upside down a few times – you’ll end...
By Kate Sandoval | 01/31/2012 - 15:55 | 0 Comments
Berenice Bejo—the Argentinian star of this year’s Oscar contender, The Artist—has transformed her look for Awards season.
Gone is the dark brunette hair, now replaced with a warm cinnamon tint, while her makeup palette at both the AACTA Awards and the Directors Guild of America Awards was a shimmery bronze.
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)