POLL: What Do You Think of Jessica Alba's Golden Globes Makeup?
By Adriana Rivera | 01/15/2012 - 21:10 |
Tonight at the Golden Globes, part-Mexican actress Jessica Alba hit the red carpet looking absolutely stunning in a sparkling Gucci gown. Her gorgeous look was made complete with flawless makeup that added to her overall glow for the night. We think she made a statement with her understated makeup, but we'd love to know what you think.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'