Saving Face: Olympic Waterproof Makeup
By Jessica Morrobel | 08/03/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Watching the Olympics got us wondering: just how do these swimmers, synchronized dancers and water polo players jump off a platform, swim a few meters and still remain gorgeous without makeup pouring down their face? Answer: the right products. These picks will keep you looking great, even after a full day's worth of activities.
Make Up Forever AQUA Cream
Go for a swim in this creamy eye color; we promise it won’t smudge, crease or disappoint. A little bit goes a long way.
Make Up Forever AQUA Cream Waterproof Cream Color, $23, sephora.com
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President