Get Ximena Navarrete's Latin Grammy Look!
11/12/2010 - 15:30 ||
Miss Universe Ximena Navarrete was so stunning at last night's Latin Grammy Awards that the Latina staff is in unanimous agreement today: The sexy mexicana had the best look of the night.
We especially love how the smoky shadow plays up her rich brown hair and eyes and the bronzer defines her gorgeous bone structure.
To get the smoldering look:
- First, blend a lightweight liquid foundation (like Lancome Teint Miracle, $37, lancome-usa.com) evenly over skin, including your lips to cover your natural tint.
- Sweep a powder bronzer (try Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, $33, bobbibrowncosmetics.com) along your hairline, under your cheekbones, and along your chin and jaw.
- Line both upper and lower lids with a kohl eyeliner (try L'Oreal Le Kohl, $8, ulta.com), which is extra dark black and smudges into a soft, smoky line.
- Tap a soft black powder eye shadow (like the black shade in L'Oreal Studio Secrets Color Smokes Quad, $7, ultra.com) on lids. Blend with a large, fluffy shadow brush.
- Flick a brow pencil that matches your brow hair through brows (for tips on how to get the perfect brow, click here). Apply two coats of black mascara (like CoverGirl LashBlast, $7, amazon.com) to upper and lower lashes.
- Finish with a swipe of a nude gloss. Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss in Infinite ($21, smashbox.com) has a touch of pink in it—just like Ximena's pretty pout.