Marisol Nichols, who currently stars in The Gates on ABC, always has flawless skin and beautiful eyes. So, naturally, we were very curious to know what makeup she uses. Luckily, she was more than happy to share! Here are her top five products:
1. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, $19, shuuemura-usa.com
My lashes grow straight down, so curling is a must. This is the best eyelash curler on the market. Nothing compares!
2. Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in Pearly Brown, $17, sephora.com
Since my eyes are dark, they look best with eyeliner on both my upper and lower lash lines. This brown shade is way more natural than black and really makes my eyes pop.
3. Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation, $55, kohgendocosmetics.com
This is amazing. It covers so well that it completely disappears. I’ll be on set all day and it stays on, but I never look like I’m wearing it. It’s the only foundation I’ve come across that does that.
4. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder, $45, saksfifthavenue.com
It’s got a bit of color to it, which I like because it blends into my skin. Other translucent powders look filmy on my face.
5. Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium, $42, kevynaucoindirect.com
My nose looks bigger on camera. If I don’t contour it with makeup, it will flatten out on screen. I’m religious about using this sculpting powder to contour my nose and cheekbones. It makes such a huge difference.