Check out Nina Sky’s new music video for their new single, "You Ain’t Got It (Funk That)," and you’ll not only have the catchy tune stuck in your head all day, but you’ll notice Nicole and Natalie’s edgy makeup—and want to know exactly how to recreate it.
Luckily, Jackie Gomez, the celebrity makeup artist who created these looks, has agreed to share her steps!
1. Nina Sky: Funk That video
2. Nina Sky: Backstage
3. Nina Sky: Natalie
For Natalie’s high-fashion look:
- Outline eyes with a kohl eyeliner pencil, smudge, then layer on all four shades in Clarins Color Quartet For Eyes in So Chic, $40, clarins.com, smudging and blending them into a dramatic cat-eye shape.
- Apply two to three coats of Pur Minerals Triple Impact Mascara, $18, purminerals.com, for full lashes.
- Swipe on an intense, long-lasting, shiny lipstick, like Clarins Rouge Prodige True Colour & Shine Lipstick in Coral Tulip, $24, clarins.com.
4. Nina Sky: Nicole
For Nicole’s sultry downtown look:
- Line eyes with a kohl eyeliner pencil in black. I like Clarins Kohl Eye Pencil, $23, clarins.com, because it’s easy to smudge the velvety texture for a great smoky effect.
- To achieve her healthy glow, blend a cream powder blush—which glides over skin and offers a luminous finish—onto cheeks. I used Clarins Multi-Blush Cream Compact in Raspberry, $28.50, clarins.com.
- Keep the lips neutral with a pale pink lipstick, like Pur Minerals Shea Butter Lipstick in Pink Diamond, $16, purminerals.com.