Did you watch last night’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show? Besides the star power, surprise musical guests, and amazing costumes, we couldn’t help but notice how effortlessly sexy the Angels’ hair and makeup looked. Luckily, the show’s lead makeup artist, Tom Pecheux, and lead hair stylist, Orlando Pita, shared their steps with us for recreating the looks!
To get the Angel glow:
- After you apply your foundation, warm up your complexion with a bronzer (Tom used VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Glitterati, $16, victoriassecret.com), brushing it on forehead, temples, cheekbones, and jawline.
- Add a pop of blush on the apples of your cheeks, then blend it out to your temples.
- Then use a shimmery gold eye shadow as a highlighter (Tom’s pick: VS Brilliant Shimmer Shadow in Stardust, $12, victoriassecret.com), blending it on top of your cheekbones, then also placing it in the inner corners of your eyes and on your brow bones.
To get those sexy tousled strands:
- On dry hair, wrap small sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron (don’t clamp the hair or wind it too tightly; you want the result to be soft waves, not ringlets).
- Once all of your hair is curled, spritz dry shampoo through it and flip your head upside down. Both give you major oomph.
- Finish with a few light spritzes of shine spray (Orlando used So Sexy Style Brilliant & Glossy Shine Mist, $14, victoriassecret.com).