7 Gentle Cosmetic Buys for Allergy-Prone Skin
By Valerie Tejeda | 08/03/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
There is nothing worse than an irritated scalp, and for those with allergies, this can be a big problem with the wrong shampoo. While many mainstream shampoo brands are loaded with harsh chemicals, it’s best to go back to basics and try switching to baby shampoo – they have less harmful ingredients and smell great!
Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo, $7.00, buy.com
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'