DIY Beauty Products
By Valerie Tejeda | 10/08/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Every chica needs to have good eyeliner handy! The problem is, many eyeliners can be expensive and hard on the sensitive eye area. This easy all-natural recipe is easy on the eyes, and the pocket book!
What You’ll Need:
1/2 Ounce of coconut oil
1/2 ounce of cocoa powder
Old eye shadow containers
Melt coconut oil until it is at a liquid state. Next, grab the cocoa powder, and mix until it is all dissolved. Pour the remains into your old eye shadow containers, and let cool. Grab an eyeliner brush and use as desired.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform