Naya Rivera is our favorite fresh-faced cheerleader on Glee, but we love how the part-Puerto Rican actress mixes things up on the red carpet. From sexy red lips, to classic smokey eyes, Rivera always looks amazing behind all of that make-up! Check out Naya Rivera’s beauty transformation below and let us know which is your favorite look.
1. Naya Rivera: Beauty Transformation: USA Today's Hollywood Hero Event
That skin! That hair! Naya Rivera appeared flawless in a sexy smokey eye look and teased side-ponytail at the USA Today's 4th Annual Hollywood Hero Award Gala in Beverly Hills, California.
2. Naya Rivera: Beauty Transformation: Glee Golden Globe Nomination Celebration
Naya Rivera’s diva pose matches perfectly with her natural bronzed look and voluminous waves at the celebration of Glee's Golden Globe nominations with InStyle and 20th Century Fox in West Hollywood, California.
3. Naya Rivera: Beauty Transformation: Glee Spring Premiere Soiree
Don’t we all secretly wish we had the confidence to pull this one off! The Glee star rocked this interesting hat at a premiere soiree held at Bar Marmont in Los Angeles, California. Even in that hat you can still notice her long eyelashes. To die for! Pass the mascara please…
4. Naya Rivera: Beauty Transformation: 2010 Emmys
The part-Puerto Rican actress rocked a beehive bun at the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, California. Sorry chicas don’t try this look at home.
5. Naya Rivera: Beauty Transformation: Glee Samsung AT&T Spring Fling
Rivera looked picture perfect at the Samsung AT&T spring fling at Gansevoort Park Lounge in New York City. The nude lips and simple eye makeup gives her the perfect girl-next-door charm. Love it!
6. Naya Rivera: Beauty Transformation: 2011 Emmys
Rivera looked picture perfect at the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy in Los Angeles, California. The nude lips were the perfect contrast to her smokey eye look. Perfection!
7. Naya Rivera: Beauty Transformation: GLAAD Media Awards
Rivera played up her beautiful cat eyes with to-die-for eyelashes and a neutral look at the 23rd Annual GLAAD Media Awards in New York City.