Jessica Alba is undeniably stunning and one consistent theme to her beauty routine is that she loves to switch it up! The actress has taken drastic measures with her hair, from platinum blonde to ruby red, dark brown and back—she’s not afraid of taking risks when it comes to her style. Click through our timeline to see how her look has changed over the last decade.
1. Beauty Books for a Beauty Junkie 7
2. Beauty Books for a Beauty Junkie 8
3. Beauty Books for a Beauty Junkie 9
4. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2001
Fox Network’s Program Scheduling Unveiling, 2001
The actress looked dramatic wearing crayon red hair and bold blue shadow!
5. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2002
Austin Powers in Goldmember Premiere, 2002
Alba chops it all off and leaves her hair in soft loose waves, settling into a more natural look.
6. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2003
Honey New York Premiere, 2003
She appropriately played up her honey highlights for her lead role in Honey.
7. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2004
Step Up Women’s Network Inaugural Inspiration Awards, 2004
The starlet lightened her locks to platinum blonde for her Fanatastic Four role.
8. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2005
US Weekly Celebrate The Young Hot Celebs Event, 2005
She switches it up to a chic bob after her role for Into The Blue.
9. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2005b
amfAR “Cinema Against AIDS” Gala Event, 2005
The Hollywood beauty replicates and perfects a Marylyn Monroe look at the Cinema Against Aids Gala.
10. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2006
The 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards, 2006
Alba wore her soft brunette hair in a sexy voluminous bob at the Golden Globe Awards.
11. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2007
NCLR ALMA Awards, 2007
The star flaunted luscious curls at the NCLR ALMA Awards, opting for a vintage inspired look.
12. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2008
The 80th Annual Academy Awards, 2008
A pregnant Jessica Alba looked like a goddess with a braided updo at the Academy Awards.
13. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2009b
Mark Liddell Book Party, 2009
She freshened up her look with long, natural looking red strands at the Mark Liddell book party.
14. Selena Gomez And The Weeknd 12
The brunette beauty and her boo can’t seem to keep their hands to themselves. The two were spotted getting cozy at Coachella over the weekend. On Saturday, SelGo took to Instagram to post an intimate picture with her beau. The "Starboy" heartthrob was wrapped around his novia, who was wearing a blue floral dress with matching scarf. Qué lindos!
15. Jessica Alba Beauty Transformation: 2010b
Little Fockers World Premiere, 2010
Alba looked exquisite with a sleek straight bob that hung slightly over the shoulder at the Little Fockers premiere last month.