For your most gorgeous year ever, add some (or all!) of these resolutions to your list this New Year’s.
3. I will venture outside of the standard gray smoky eye.
…Try bronze instead. The golden hues are super-flattering and can even work during the day.
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette, $54, sephora.com
4. I will put down the blow dryer and embrace my curls.
…Try a great anti-frizz serum. Giving hair a break from the heat will feel leave it looking and feeling healthier.
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream, $21, amazon.com
5. I will stop caking on my foundation.
…Try a CC cream. You’ll get all the great coverage of foundation but your skin will look more like skin.
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream, $33.30, Nordstrom.com
7. I will ditch the too-dark lip liner.
…Try a clear liner that will keep your lipstick in place but won’t make you look like you’re stuck in the '90s.
Sephora Collection Universal Lip Liner, $10, Sephora.com
8. I will remove my makeup before heading to bed.
...Try a cleanser that removes makeup as well. Two steps in one!
Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil, $32, nordstrom.com
9. I will use sunscreen every day.
…Try a moisturizer with SPF included.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with sunscreen, $8.45, amazon.com
10. I will not pop my pimples. Will. NOT.
…Try a spot treatment. They’re tiny enough to toss in your bag for pimple emergencies.
Murad Acne Spot Treatment, $16, Sephora.com
11. I will get regular trims. Because split ends are not cute.
12. I will learn how to use my makeup brushes.
…Try an affordable brush kit to get you started.
Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture Five-Piece, $17, soniakashuk.com
13. And, I will clean them.
…Try keeping a makeup brush cleanser in your medicine cabinet as a daily reminder.
Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser, $13.50, Nordstrom.com