5 Simple Steps to Recreate Rosario Dawson's Golden Globes Hairstyle!
01/13/2013 - 22:16 ||
Rosario Dawson looked chic in a modern glam hairstyle, styled by Kylee Heath using Vidal Sassoon Pro Series. Rosario and Kylee chose to do a voluminous wave with a subtle side part to play off the modern glam of Rosario’s Antonio Berardi dress. She tucked her hair on the right side to showcase the gorgeous Lorraine Schwartz drop earring and the beautiful cut of the neckline. Ready to recreate the look at home? Here's how!
1. Prep damp hair. Kylee applied Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse, specifically at the roots, for lightweight volume.
2. Next, she spritzed sections from the mid shaft through the ends with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray.
3. Kylee then took sections, starting at the nape of the neck, and blow-dried hair with a medium sized boar bristle round brush, mainly focusing on getting lift at the roots while smoothing out the ends.
4. She then curled 2-inch sized sections of hair using a 1¾-inch curling iron. After removing the iron, she lightly sprayed each curl with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray and then pinned each section in place. After curling all her hair and letting it cool, she unpinned and brushed each section out with a Mason Pearson brush.
5. To finish, she lightly teased the roots to create volume and sprayed her hair with hairspray to add sheen and to hold the look for the night.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion