POLL: Is Long Hair After 40 a Style "Don't"?
By Monica Herrera | 01/08/2009 - 12:29 |
Carolina Herrera thinks so. In an interview with London's The Times, the Venezuelan designer had this to say about women over 40 who keep their locks flowing:
"Long hair after 40
is out in my book as it looks too messy and too young. Women need to learn
how to age gracefully."
Normally we'd be grateful for any piece of advice this legendary fashionista has to share, but we think this one is up for debate. Sure, we'll consider a short 'do later in life, but isn't 40 supposed to be the new 20?
What do you think?
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'