Didn't Selena Gomez look amazing at the Teen Choice Awards? Her smoldering cat-eye paired with her tailored Saint Laurent suit was a youthful take on a grown-up look. Keeping her hair sleek, celebrity stylist Lona Vigi shared how to get the look at home. Check it out:
1. To start, Vigi misted Selena's hair with an Evian atomizer in order to prep her hair and keep it in the cleanest condition, then she applied a dime-sized amount of the John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Six Effects Serum into her hands, and rubbed them together before going into Selena's hair, starting at the roots and pulling all the way to the ends.
2. In the front, Vigi sprayed John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray while the hair was still damp in order to keep all the little baby hairs around the frame of the face tamed down.
3. Then, while blowing drying on a medium heat with the Harry Josh Pro Tools Dryer, Vigi sprayed the hair continuously to ensure the hair stayed back into the ponytail.
4. Next, Vigi clipped the hair up and took super small sections and went over them with a flat iron, getting as close to the scalp as possible. Vigi created a center part and then gathered Selena's hair by the nape of her neck to create the ponytail.
5. Once it was secure, she patted John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Creme into the ponytail so that it looked extra strong and shiny. "We wanted the ponytail to be the accessory to her look," said Vigi. As a final touch, she secured the ponytail with a long, black ribbon.
Bella! What did you think of Selenita's look? Share in the comments!