Dear Eva Longoria Parker
By Angelique Serrano | 01/26/2009 - 13:29 |
Please let me begin by saying I am not one of those haters that’s against your new short bob. I think it’s a refreshing change. Good for you! How-ev-ah. This does not give you license to embrace old lady updos. I’ve waited patiently, watching your red carpet appearances as of late. And after your bow at last night’s Screen Actor’s Guild Awards, I can be quiet no longer. Enough with the abuela updos! I mean no offense to stylish abuelas everywhere. I’m just saying – the over-coiffed curls, the teased top, the tight twists in the back; chica, you’re young, you’re beautiful, loosen up for hottie’s sake! A SAG card is not an AARP card; let’s not confuse the two.
Someone Who Means Well
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'