Ladies, I’ve found a few more great shampoos that don’t make my strands feel like hay. I just couldn’t keep this all to myself, so here are the details on the shampoos I’m loving now:
1. Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo ($5). A colleague suggested I try this cleanser. It has a moisturizing serum to repair dry strands, which is great for the winter months. My ringlets look nice and smooth after using.
2. Hair Rules Daily Cleansing Cream Moisturizing No-Suds Shampoo ($22). This thick cream is sulfate-free so it doesn’t lather with water. Instead, the formula coats strands so it feels like you are using conditioner. It magically gets rid of product buildup from my hair while keeping it hydrated.
3. Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Shampoo ($15). I love, love this creamy formula, which contains chamomile and corn oil to help add much needed shine to my locks. My curls always feel soft after washing with this shampoo.
4. Aveda Be Curly Shampoo ($21). This has the most delicious citrus scent that refreshes my scalp. And it includes organic aloe to moisturize. I notice this shampoo makes my tendrils look more defined.
5. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine ($4). This formula has vitamins and apricot and avocado oil to tame frizz. And the affordable price makes it so much sweeter!