Bella Thorne is quickly creating a signature hair look: braids, braids, braids! Whether sporting a fishtail, tiny braid details or even a braided updo, the estrella shows us how to look good (while keeping cool!). We caught up with her hairstylist, Tonya Brewer at Dew Beauty Agency, to get the scoop on how to create the looks at home. Which of these will you be trying?
Courtesy of Tonya Brewer
Brunch Event – Fishtail With Flower Accents
“It was super hot in Palm Springs that weekend and the best way to keep cool is to pull your hair up or to the side!”
What you’ll need:
A clear elastic
Some bobby pins
Get the Look:
1. Brush your hair thoroughly. “When you are creating a fish tail you create lots of small sections so it works best when the hair is free of tangles.”
2. Once the hair is brushed, swoop all of the hair over one shoulder. Divide the hair into two sections.
3. To began the fishtail braid you need to take a small section of hair from the right section and cross it over to the left.
4. Then take a small section of hair from the left side and cross it over to the right.
5. Repeat this process until you reach the bottom.
6. Tie the fish tail off with a clear elastic.
7. Lightly mist the hair with hairspray so everything stays in place.
8. Once that is done take a few flowers with bobby pins and randomly secure them through out the braid.