Try This: Dulce Candy's Dia de los Muertos Candy Skull Tutorial
By Samantha Leal | 10/30/2013 - 09:26 |
Dulce Candy, one of the top beauty bloggers, has been coming up with fabulous makeup vlogs for years. So it was no surprise that she's tackling Halloween with the same gusto, creating tutorials on different looks you can create for the holidays.
But our favorite (and apparently, a favorite among many!) is the Dia de los Muertos sugar skull or calavera tutorial she recently posted. Perfect for a last-minute costume, this tutorial is both beautiful and terrifying. Take a look below!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims