Latin music's biggest night of the year did not disappoint. The hottest Latino stars came together in Las Vegas for the Latin Grammys Thursday night, and they looked fabulous doing it – especially co-host Roselyn Sanchez.
While the Puerto Rican actress rocked many styles throughout the night, her classic slicked back look from the red carpet took the cake. Sanchez's hair stylist for the evening, Paul Anthony Garcia, had the Devious Maids star looking elegant, and he's about to put you on, too.
With the holiday's around the corner, this is one you might want to give a try:
1. Garcia applied the Matrix Style Link Blowout Big Queen evenly to Sanchez's damp hair. She then blew out sections using a Conair Infiniti Pro 3Q Hair Dryer and a round brush to ensure a voluminous finish. Who doesn't love volume in their hair?
2. Once Sanchez's hair was dry, Garcia created a middle part. Then he lightly flat-ironed her hair with the Conair 1-Inch Ceramic Flat Iron to tame frizz and smooth any kinks. To achieve this look, he slightly bent when ironing the ends to create subtle waves.
3. After, he spread a small amount of Matrix Style Link Super Fixer Strong Hold Gel in his hands and smoothed the fronts of the hair back behind each ear, securing all the hair with pins.
4. Finally, Garcia sprayed the Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Replenish Oil Mist for a soft, shiny finish. Another great bonus of this product is you can spray it on your skin too for a luminous glow!
Major Latino makeup artist Rokael Lizama, of for L’Oréal Paris, gave Sanchez a fierce fire look. He said, "I wanted to bring out the reds, yellows and golds. We made her lips the main point of focus for this makeup look as we wanted to go with a look that would complement her vibrant Garreth Pugh red gown.”
1. Revitalift Bright Reveal Moisturizer SPF 30 ($19.99), serving as the base of the makeup look.
2. L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Glow foundation ($12.99), to help create the staple healthy and luminous red carpet-ready skin.
3. To highlight, Lizama took the unconventional route and used Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Gold Mania ($5.99) down the bridge of Sanchez's nose, cheekbones and Cupid's bow.
4. For the eyes, to create a subtle but sultry look, he turned to Colour Riche Pocket Palette in 104 French Biscuit ($9.99). Lizama started by blending out the darkest grey shadow into the crease. To give her eyes a more golden look, he applied a mix of the gold and rose gold shade on the lids.
5. Then Lizama applied a few coats of Voluminous Feline Mascara Blackest Black ($8.99) to elongate the lashes and give them a fuller finish.
6. Next, Lizama gently brushed Sanchez's eyebrows upwards and filled in any sparse areas with the Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette ($8.99).
7. To add a flush of color to the face, Lizama blended L’Orèal Paris True Match Powder Blush in C-5 Rosy Outlook ($10.95) on the apples of her cheeks.
8. Finally, to finish the look, he used L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Shanghai Scarlet ($9.99).