Morena Baccarin (Emmy nominee for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama) looked absolutely stunning on the red carpet. The Homeland star wore a dramatic, strapless red Alexander McQueen gown and an elegant, all-natural mineral make-up look by celebrity make-up artist Lina Hanson for Bellapierre Cosmetics.
“Morena was wearing such a striking red gown, I was immediately inspired by the vibrancy of its color and her soft, feminine hair look. I opted to keep her makeup very classic and elegant with a sophisticated black cat eye and a true, matte-red lip color.
Get the Look:
1. “I started out by dusting an even layer of Bellapierre Mineral Compact Foundation in Nutmeg on her face using a big fluffy Bellapierre powder brush.
2. “Next, I dusted on Bellapierre Compact Bronzing Powder in Pure Element with attention to her forehead, chin and nose for a natural, sun-kissed look.
3. “For Morena’s eye makeup, I used color tones from the Bellapierre Shimmer 9Stack in Pandera. I started with Nude on the entire eyelid and brushed it up to the brow bone. I then used taupe-grey Sensation on the crease and blended it in. Finally, I applied taupe-bronze Cocoa on top of the crease.
4. “For her liner, I used the Bellapierre Eyeliner Duo in Black to create a winged cat eye.
5. “I curled her eyelashes and applied several coats of Bellapierre Mascara in Black. I added a strip of eyelashes, then applied another coat of mascara.
6. “I used Bellapierre Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Chocolate to fill in and create a defined eyebrow.
7. “To give her a natural, healthy glow, I dusted some Bellapierre Compact Mineral Blush in Amaretto on the apples of her cheeks using a Bellapierre Blush Brush.
8. “For Morena's lips, I mixed Bellapierre Luminous and Ruby Lipsticks to get the perfect red to complement her dress. To create a matte texture, I first applied Bellapierre Mineral Compact Foundation in Nutmeg to her lips, applied lipstick color, and patted down with a tissue. I then reapplied the lipstick, and then patted down with a tissue once more to create a stained, matte effect.
9. “I finished the look by sweeping a light touch of Bellapierre Mineral Compact Foundation in Nutmeg on her face before she headed out for the red carpet.”