1. Apply a mixture of Votre Vu’s Love Me Deux in Paris and Provence all over the face and down the neck with a sponge and then work it in with the fingers. Go back and apply extra tinted moisturizer wherever you desire more coverage
2. Apply the concealer from the Love Me Deux on the bridge of the nose, the center of the forehead, and a bit on the chin as a subtle highlighter
3. On the cheeks, apply the Vu-On Rouge in Bouquet Rose first with a brush to place the product and then blend it out with the fingers, primarily concentrating on the cheeks and not blending out the product too much
4. Dust Belle Poudre in Golden Medium using a kabuki brush for a satiny finish
5. To make the blush pop a bit more and give that ethereal feel, use Beauté en Bronze blush that has a hint of shimmer
6. Lightly contour all over the face with Beauté en Bronze bronzer concentrating on the places where the sun would normally hit; the forehead, cheek bones, tip of the nose, and chest
1. To keep the look goddess-like, keep the lips neutral. Lined the entire lip with Drawmatic Lip Liner in Naked and then top it with Lip Lustre in Demure for delicious looking lips. “The Naked lip liner is a beautiful color and so universal, it was perfect to use.”
For that final heavenly glow, massage Votre Vu’s Amour D’Ore multivitamin oil into your arms.
Votre Vu products are available at www.votrevu.com.