There were a lot of amazing fashion and beauty moments on the red carpet at the 2015 VMAs, but one of our favorite 'dos had to be Ciara's blunt bob because of that shine! Celebrity Stylist and MIZANI Artist Cesar Ramirez styled the R&B singer for the event and shared with us his steps on how to recreate her look:
- For the color, Cesar created a dark chocolate base with thin slices of a dark toffee highlight.
- Ciara’s hair was prepped with MIZANI Thermasmooth System to achieve a long-lasting, frizz-free, smooth style.
- Starting with MIZANI Thermasmooth Shampoo and Conditioner for weightless protection he combed through MIZANI 25 Miracle Milk and cut the hair into a one length bob, barely grazing her shoulders.
- To style, Cesar added the MIZANI Thermasmooth Smooth Guard Serum, established the middle part and began to blow dry the bob section by section.
- Using a mason brush and the nozzle of a blow dryer, each section was dried downward into a sleek finish.
- Once the hair was completely dried, Cesar used a flatiron and a light mist of MIZANI Thermasmooth Shine Extend Anti-Humidity Spritz to fully lock out frizz.
- The flawless bob was finished with MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist.