WATCH: How to Trim Your Own Bangs
By Kate Sandoval | 11/16/2011 - 14:45 |
When you have long, lash-grazing bangs like Nicole Richie, keeping them at the exact right length can be a major chore (those twice monthly trips to the salon for bang trims get old fast). NYC hair stylist Vanessa Fernandez saves you the trip to the salon with these easy steps for trimming your own bangs.
Reader Warning: Obviously, a minor trim (which you’ll see in this video) is one thing; giving yourself bangs when you didn’t have any before is quite another! That undertaking should definitely be left to a pro, Fernandez warns. But if your goal is shortening your bangs by a few centimeters, then it’s definitely safe to DIY.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro