By Amanda Flores | 06/08/2012 - 13:55 | 0 Comments
A red-carpet favorite for many celebs, you can’t go wrong with this Old Hollywood-inspired hairstyle. The 2012 update is to keep it softer, less perfect-looking. To get Julie Gonzalo’s modern twist on this classic ‘do, follow these five quick and easy tips from her hairstylist Sarah Potempa.
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect