By Samantha Leal | 04/04/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
We’re a beautiful bunch – and these young women definitely show that! We’re taking a look at our young celebrities 25 and younger who have that one thing that sets them apart and makes them, in a word, gorgeous! Take a look at the awards then let us know: who is your favorite young Latina beauty?
By Latina Staff | 08/30/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
For the fifth year in a row, we’ve rounded up the best in makeup, hair and skincare to give you a complete head-to-toe guide of products proven to work with our hair types and skin tones. Even better? We’ve highlighted even more product winners that we couldn’t fit in the magazine. So get ready and clear off those bathroom counters for these all-star products.
By Kate Sandoval | 07/28/2010 - 13:45 | 4 Comments
We here at Latina magazine are hard at work swiping, blending, smoothing, brushing and testing all of this year's hopeful Latina Beauty Awards contenders (everything from a new flawless foundation to the best-hair volumizing cream ever). As we narrow down our favorites, we'd love to...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder