By Kate Sandoval | 05/26/2011 - 17:59 | 2 Comments
With the sunny weather and the 3-day weekend ahead, we’re already making mental notes of all the beauty essentials we want on-hand. Here’s what we’ll be packing in our tote:
1. Sunscreen stick. The last thing we want to do mid-day is reapply a goopy, white sunscreen on top of our makeup, but we are willing to swipe on a clear sunscreen stick. It’s as easy as...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize