By Jill Pankow | 02/17/2012 - 12:38 | 0 Comments
President Barack Obama had a full schedule recently as he wined and dined with prominent figures in California to raise support, and money, for his re-election campaign. After two days of fundraising with celebrities and business leaders in Southern California Obama was able to raise $4 million, according to...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize