By Latina Staff | 10/17/2013 - 10:21 | 0 Comments
Despite its shaky economy, Puerto Rico's government is denying claims that it is headed for bankruptcy.
"There seems to be a lot of misinformation out there," said Jose Coleman, executive vice president of the Government Development Bank. "Bankruptcy is completely out of the question concerning Puerto Rico."
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness