By Verky Arcos | 09/21/2011 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
And the countdown begins! I am just three days away from my wedding and this weekend my friends and family did a great job sending me off to the great uknown—married life.
We had cocktails at a lounge, dinner at a restaurant, and dancing at a club...in other words, it was perfect! I’m sharing some photos (the ones I can post anyway) to walk you through my girl’s...
By Verky Arcos | 06/17/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Flashy and sassy styles never go out of fashion, especially for a special night out! So it's no surprise that sequined animal-print dresses have been all the rage lately.
Eva Mendes was an early adopter of this trend, rocking a one-shoulder silver and blue dress leopard print dress for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards. Cameron Diaz recently...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize