By Sugey Palomares | 04/02/2013 - 10:05 | 0 Comments
The United Nations has claimed April 2nd Autism Awareness Day to help spread knowledge on the disability, which affects millions of families worldwide. Autism is defined by developmental delays in speech, spastic movements, repetitive behaviors and...
By Grace Bastidas | 05/25/2011 - 14:45 | 2 Comments
According to a new report from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, developmental disorders are on the rise in the United States, with one in six children and teens suffering from autism and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). But there's one group of kids that is less likely to be diagnosed with a learning disability: Latinos.
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season