By Jill Pankow | 02/26/2012 - 19:58 | 0 Comments
Those of you watching the Oscars red carpet were lucky enough to steal a peek of the feature film directed and written by Mexican-American Aurora Guerrero. The movie, Mosquita y Mari, was filmed in Los Angeles’ Huntington Park and focuses on the lives of two high school Chicanos. With her clever expertise Guerrero...
By Amaris Castillo | 01/19/2012 - 02:56 | 0 Comments
It’s Sundance time again!
Of course, we’re talking about the annual Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. The festival kicks off this Thursday and we eagerly scanned through the lengthy list of films for those starring Latinos.
There were only a handful and we plucked five for you to check out. Read about our picks below:
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims