By Grace Bastidas | 08/19/2011 - 08:43 | 0 Comments
A new survey out of Taiwan has found that just 15 minutes of exercise a day can help you live longer.
The research, published in the Lancet, studied 400,000 people over 12 years and concluded that those that engaged in moderate exercise for 15 minutes a day, lived...
By Latina Staff | 06/16/2011 - 14:49 | 3 Comments
Rihanna and Kat Deluna love to show off their smoking hot bodies in revealing dresses—and can you blame ‘em? Both of these Caribbean queens stay in shape with Latina celebrity trainer Ary Nuñez, who keeps the pop stars toned by coming up with new, interesting workouts all the time.
By Kate Sandoval | 05/04/2011 - 09:33 | 3 Comments
There’s no question that Jennifer Lopez has some of the best legs in Hollywood, but the star certainly works hard for them, incorporating specific leg-toning exercises into her daily workouts. With the summer season fast approaching, it’s time to take a page from Lopez and...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro