By Samantha Leal | 04/24/2012 - 16:27 | 0 Comments
The legality of Arizona’s immigration law, SB 1070, has long been disputed and is now headed to the Supreme Court. The case, Arizona v. United States, will look at not only SB 1070, but will also affect any similar laws enacted nationwide. Here’s what you need to know about the case:
The Act has several provisions – only four are being examined by the court...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning