By Angie Romero | 06/03/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Welcome to What to Watch! Every Friday, we'll tell you what’s worth your time and money in theaters or from the comfort of your own home. Whether it’s an indie pic, a documentary, a TV special, a Web series, or a new DVD release, we’ve got you covered. This week, we kick things off with a movie from down south—way south.
Argentina is known for many...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize