By Amaris Castillo | 11/23/2011 - 15:43 | 0 Comments
Angelo Sosa’s career has been very flavorful lately.
The half-Dominican Top Chef alum recently returned from a trip to Korea, where he learned how to make kimchi and the art behind soy sauce. That’s quite a leap from where the Connecticut-bred chef began; as a young boy, Sosa would often assist his Dominican father in...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/07/2011 - 12:55 | 0 Comments
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning