By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 08/24/2011 - 17:14 | 0 Comments
A group from the Homeland Security and Justice departments have officially started reviewing 300,000 deportation cases following President Obama’s decision to suspend deportations for illegal immigrants with no criminal past.
Under Obama’s policy, which is part of his effort to focus deportation on undocumented immigrants who have committed felonies, all cases...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache