By Amaris Castillo | 09/23/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
In the new film Blackthorn, we’re thrust into a blend of legendary tale of adventure in Latin America, with a good old fashioned Western twist. The film (out now OnDemand and October 7th in limited theaters across the U.S.) is helmed by Spanish filmmaker...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 05/21/2010 - 16:00 | 2 Comments
Everything about Spanish director Alejandro Amenabar’s movies (The Sea Inside, The Others) is intimate—from story to tone to setting. Until now. His newest film, the visually stunning Agora, is a brainy epic that explores what happens when religion, politics and science mingle and clash. Set in Egypt in 391 AD, is his most...
By Kathryn Papanek | 03/04/2010 - 11:01 | 1 Comment
Among all the dazzling gowns worn by Hollywood’s leading ladies on Oscar night, male actors often get overlooked. What a shame, because the red carpet style of these hombres bellos definitely display serious fashion cred. Since we never pass up a chance for unabashed drooling at the hottest male eye candy Hollywood has to offer, we decided to give props to some of...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache