By Sugey Palomares | 10/17/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
After more than a decade, MTV has decided to resurrect their hit 1990s show House of Style with a little help from Puerto Rican supermodel, Joan Smalls.
Once hosted by Daisy Fuentes, the fashion-focused series features everything from new innovative...
By Kate Sandoval | 02/16/2012 - 10:01 | 0 Comments
No one does gorgeous, dressed-up, ball-ready fashion better than Oscar de la Renta.
And, once again, his go-to hair and makeup pros (Orlando Pita and Gucci Westman) delivered glamorous, dramatic, beautiful looks to complement his vision for Fashion Week.
The hair was spritzed with T3 Orlando...
By Kate Sandoval | 02/09/2012 - 14:05 | 0 Comments
This being Afro-Latina Thursday here on Latina.com—and only a few days away from the Grammys—we’re taking a look back at our fave Afro-Latina at the Grammys last year.
Who can forget...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize