Affordable Care Act
By Cecilia Munoz | 10/22/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Signed into law by President Obama in March 2010, the health care law – the Affordable Care Act – will help ensure Latinas and their families get the security they deserve and are protected from the worst insurance company abuses. The healthier we are as Latinas, the more freedom we have to pursue our dreams and contribute to our families,...
By Sugey Palomares | 06/18/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
The Supreme Court will meet sometime this week to rule on one of the most pertinent issues affecting Latinos today – health care. The high court is set to determine whether the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obama Care) drafted by President Barack Obama’s administration is unconstitutional. A...
- 20 Han dynasty tombs found near Three Gorges Dam
- Placido Domingo brings Beijing the "authenticity" of Verdi's "Nabucco"
- Carlos Muñoz Hopes to Follow Juan Pablo Montoya In IndyCar Fame
- Puerto Rico Outlaws Discrimination Based On Gender Or Sexual Orientation
- Pemex: Output at 2.54 million bpd in first 4 months of 2013