By Sujeiry Gonzalez | 02/09/2010 - 16:00 | 18 Comments
They say you don’t know a good thing until you lose it. They say we ponder alternate endings and question whether we showed the people we lost how much we really loved them. They are right. It's all I'm thinking about right now.
I close my eyes and remember his bright smile, full head of hair and hearty laugh, instead of the pain and fear he must have felt when he...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache