By Mariela Rosario | 02/18/2011 - 13:45 | 1 Comment
We love Sofia Vergara, but every now and then, it gets a little under our skin how she seems to embrace some stereotypes about us Latinas. Don't get us wrong, we love being sexy and love our families and are protective of our children, much the way her character Gloria Pritchett does on the ABC hit Modern Family.
One of the points of...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache