By Samantha Leal | 10/02/2012 - 17:16 | 0 Comments
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, a time to bring awareness to the issue in hopes of ending the cycle of abuse. One in four women are victims of domestic violence at some point in their lives, with 20 percent of women in Hispanic households suffering partner violence. It's up...
By Amaris Castillo | 06/20/2011 - 12:06 | 0 Comments
Osvaldo Ríos, who has a history of domestic violence, spoke out to defend of himself recently against accusations that he was abusive towards former girlfriend Shakira, whom he dated in the mid 1990's. The 49-year-old Triunfo del Amor...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize