abuela knows best
By Amaris Castillo | 07/15/2011 - 16:30 | 25 Comments
I am a young Latina with a 74-year-old roommate—my grandmother! My abuela is quite the character. She can stroll into the house after Sunday Mass and easily toss a string of vulgarities at me, well, just because.
One day we were waiting to order some fast food when an employee accidentally spilled soda on her feet. The earth stopped moving. I knew this...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize