abuela knows best
By Amaris Castillo | 07/15/2011 - 15:30 | 25 Comments
I am a young Latina with a 74-year-old roommate—my grandmother! My abuela is quite the character. She can stroll into the house after Sunday Mass and easily toss a string of vulgarities at me, well, just because.
One day we were waiting to order some fast food when an employee accidentally spilled soda on her feet. The earth stopped moving. I knew this...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness