2012 Sag Awards
By Kate Sandoval | 01/31/2012 - 15:55 | 0 Comments
Berenice Bejo—the Argentinian star of this year’s Oscar contender, The Artist—has transformed her look for Awards season.
Gone is the dark brunette hair, now replaced with a warm cinnamon tint, while her makeup palette at both the AACTA Awards and the Directors Guild of America Awards was a shimmery bronze.
By Verky Arcos | 01/30/2012 - 15:29 | 0 Comments
The 2012 Sag Awards was filled with a variety of contrasting styles, but some of our favorites were the muted earth-toned colors. Two of our popular Latina celebs, Naya Rivera and Bérénice Bejo, decided to wear soft hued gowns, which complimented them perfectly.
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President